Treat yourself and your kitty to a Gus & Bella box every 2 months
Filled with surprise products you'll both love, need and use! It's a truly unique way to keep your cat happy, healthy and entertained. Plus you get to join in the fun!
What's my first box?
🎃 Unless otherwise requested, your first box will be October's 'FELINE SPOOKY' themed box, shipping in 1-3 days. 🎃 (Please note a slight modification to this box: the True Hemp treats will be replaced for another treat as we only have senior True Hemp treats left. Please tell us if you're vegan or have a senior cat in the notes on the next page).
➡️ *Want to wait and make your first box 'Winter Tails' shipping 10th Nov? ❄️ Tell us in the notes on the next page when subscribing.
What's inside? A shared experience for cat and owner:
- 1 to 2 unique, innovative toys, gifts or health products for happy, healthy cats
- Discover what food your cat likes, or try out new treats with 2 to 3 all-natural, high protein food items (Ps. see advice below for kittens and food intolerances)
- 3 to 4 adorable cat-themed / wellness products for humans (so you can join in the fun!)
- A chance to WIN a golden ticket - with an exciting cat-themed prize up for grabs!
- We love surprises, and our cats do to! Which is why we keep most products in each monthly box a surprise until delivery day!
*Unless you've pre-ordered a box, your box will be shipped in 1-3 days via Royal Mail 48 confirmed delivery service. *Covid-19. We are operating as usual, but there are some delays to Royal Mail postal service in some areas of the country. So your box may take slightly longer to reach you.
*Free shipping applies to UK only. An adjusted fee will be applied to international orders at checkout.
Recurs bi-monthly, with your charge date on the 4th of each month. You can modify your subscription or cancel any time in your customer account.
Food intolerances and kittens:
We always aim to include natural food that is wheat & grain free, with a high meat content. If your cat has any food intolerance's please detail in the notes section and we can swap out for another suitable treat or toy of equal value.
We can accommodate kittens with alternative food items, so please tell us in the notes section.